Need Help!Tool loading /unloading jammed in Siniumerik 840d controller.

Thread: Need Help!Tool loading /unloading jammed in Siniumerik 840d controller.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need Help!Tool loading /unloading jammed in Siniumerik 840d controller.

Hi All

I have a problem with a DMG 1032v ecoline machining center with a Siemens 840D controller. It froze during a load tool cycle and now I can't load or unload tools in or out of the magazine. In the magazine location on the offset table there is the LL symbol on that particular tool. This symbol normally shows up momentarily during the load tool cycle then disappears & I am pretty sure this has something to do with the problem. The strange thing is I can still use all the tools in the magazine as normal and can load tool in the spindle manually from the virtual magazine, I just can't load or unload from the magazine it self. I was wondering if there is a hidden parameter somewhere that needs to be reset and if anyone knows it. Any help appreciated.

Note:The snapshot i have attached is not real snap ,it is only for illustration

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help!Tool loading /unloading jammed in Siniumerik 840d controller.-20200828_230742-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help!Tool loading /unloading jammed in Siniumerik 840d controller.

So on a DMU50 that toolchanger controls are under the custom menu. There's an icon with a conveyor and tool change arm if my memory serves right. You can return each component to the default position then reset the toolchanger system from there. Look in there and see if you can find it.

If you can't find it I can take a quick video for you next week.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    So on a DMU50 that toolchanger controls are under the custom menu. There's an icon with a conveyor and tool change arm if my memory serves right. You can return each component to the default position then reset the toolchanger system from there. Look in there and see if you can find it.

Hi John

Few days ago while loading the tool ,when machine prompted "Load tool and press NC start" i mistakenly pressed reset key instead of loding tool.
    The tool in the tool list in megazine is in unloaded totools showing that it is in Belademegazine. Symbol LL is appeared with the tool at the place where tool number is shown in loaded tools.

Now load/unload and delete softkeys are disappeared for that particular tool.

The problem is that,machine has no Alarm and it is changing different tools(Already loaded) normally.
    No new tool is bieng loaded to the megazine due to that Belademegazine tool.

I had posted my problem on different forums.
    I share you the links of different forums for making yoy better understand my problem.

https://www.cnczone.com/vb/cnc-machining/need-help-tool-loading-unloading-jammed-siniumerik-840d-controller-381373/#post3612358

https://community.sw.siemens.com/s/question/0D54O00006a8Kl7SAE/tool-loading-unloading-jammed-in-siniumerik-840d-controller

Strongly apalogized for my poor english and typing mistakes.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post

I found Relocate tool(Softkey) by pressing the Custom key but don't know how to proceed furthure. Please take and send quick video to me if possible.Thanks in advance

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need Help!Tool loading /unloading jammed in Siniumerik 840d controller.

Hi, well as you said, that can happen when you don't confirm the unloading of a tool.
    Hers's what a tech from DMG sent me about that LL problem :

To clear the tool loading memory,
    please run the following commands - one by one - in MDI:

$TC_MPP6[9999,1]=0
    $TC_MPP6[9999,2]=0
    $TC_MPP6[9999,3]=0

In case you get an error message, please try the next line.
    Result should be a clearance of the position LL to no position - means you can load this tool, afterwards.