SINUMERIK 3M PLC,SCREEN,PARAMETER PROBLEM

Thread: SINUMERIK 3M PLC,SCREEN,PARAMETER PROBLEM

Downloads
    Uploads

Default SINUMERIK 3M PLC,SCREEN,PARAMETER PROBLEM

Hello Guys

I bought an old Schaublin 32 cnc milling machine with Sinumerik 3M control.The machine was under power for a long time and the battery was dead.I change the battery, reset the PLC and start the procedure 2,3,4 + RESET to clear all memory and start up the screen.Than start to input the parameters, but from other machine.When i was writing the last few parameters, the screen suddenly freeze and i can't change mode JOG,MDI, etc.I turn off the machine couple of times and every time i could move thru menu only 10-15 sec and after that time screen was freeze (blocked).After 10-15 times doing that screen disappeared and two led's on the board 3840 appeared.I try almost every thing, from changing the complete screen,video card,all other cards in the rack but nothing change this situation.

The PLC light GREEN, but two led's on the 3840 card are RED see picture in attach .On the screen there is nothing except couple led's light near the screen.

Can someone has an idea what can cause this problem?