Simodrive E/R -MODUl troubleshooting

Thread: Simodrive E/R -MODUl troubleshooting

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Simodrive E/R -MODUl troubleshooting

Hello, I have a four axis specialized piece of equipment that is dead in the water. Whenever the servo drives are enabled, It blows the 35 amp fuses that feed the E/R modul Part number 6SN1145-1BA01-0BA2 INT 16/21 KW. The equipment was installed in 2012 and we had to search for the key to the electrical cabinet. The only documentation we have is operators manuals and a book of wiring diagrams that are still in German. The machine has an 840D control and a S7 PLC and a HMI interface. I isolated the DC buss from all loads, so I have a green LED but no DC buss voltage. when the drives are enabled, the green led goes out.We have no spare parts in house so I am trying to determine the minimum amount of parts to buy to get this machine running.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Simodrive E/R -MODUl troubleshooting

I have attached a troubleshooting pdf that might help you out. You can also contact Seimens support for additional help.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Simodrive E/R -MODUl troubleshooting-ir-module-troubleshooting-pdf  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Simodrive E/R -MODUl troubleshooting

Thank you that PDF was very helpful. When powering up the control, I had only the green led lit. I removed the DC Buss segments from the additional modules but kept all the ribbon cables intact.Using the HMI, I enabled the drives and the green led went out and the drive enabled green checkmarks appeared on all the drives.The DC Buss voltage was 14VDC with no yellow LED.A new module was ordered which should arrive Thursday.