2100 NCK ALARM 810D - NEED TO CHANGE BATTERY - WHERE IS THE BATTERY LOCATED?

Thread: 2100 NCK ALARM 810D - NEED TO CHANGE BATTERY - WHERE IS THE BATTERY LOCATED?

Downloads
    Uploads

Default 2100 NCK ALARM 810D - NEED TO CHANGE BATTERY - WHERE IS THE BATTERY LOCATED?

Hey Guys,

Have a DMG DMC 1035E with Siemens Simuneric 810D and getting 2100 NCK battery Threshold Reached - need to change the battery...

Where the heck is the battery?
    I opened the interface (Behind the screen and buttons) and not visible there...
    Do I need to remove some metal covers to see the battery?
    Can It be changed with the power on?
    Do I need to create a backup?

My machine is already connected to a server (ip address, username and password) -

Can anyone send me the procedure for backingup?

with thanks

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: 2100 NCK ALARM 810D - NEED TO CHANGE BATTERY - WHERE IS THE BATTERY LOCATED?

Hi, I see this is an old post and you may have resolved your issue however just in case you are still struggling, nck battery is located on the ccu. If you open the electrical cabinet, the ccu is the big unit that will have encoder feedback cables plugged in, and a red 7 segment numerical display. At each corner you will see a knurled torqx screw. Undo them, (after disconnecting all of the cables which be sure to make note of so they go back in right place). Slide out the ccu, and on the board you will see a small green lithium battery. Change this battery as quickly as possible as it doesn't hold memory for long before it loses NC and plc data, I would advise if you have the means, make backups of NC &plc before changing to be safe. Refit ccu and it should all be good.

As an extra precaution I always home the Machine and ensure tool is on pocket 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Control_CNC View Post
    Hi, I see this is an old post and you may have resolved your issue however just in case you are still struggling, nck battery is located on the ccu. If you open the electrical cabinet, the ccu is the big unit that will have encoder feedback cables plugged in, and a red 7 segment numerical display. At each corner you will see a knurled torqx screw. Undo them, (after disconnecting all of the cables which be sure to make note of so they go back in right place). Slide out the ccu, and on the board you will see a small green lithium battery. Change this battery as quickly as possible as it doesn't hold memory for long before it loses NC and plc data, I would advise if you have the means, make backups of NC &plc before changing to be safe. Refit ccu and it should all be good.

As an extra precaution I always home the Machine and ensure tool is on pocket 1.
    My machine has just done the same, do I need to turn the machine of at the main power, or do it whilst it’s on.
    Does anyone have a part number for the battery, is the battery just a generic type