Siemens Sinumerik 810T GA3 - HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE)

Thread: Siemens Sinumerik 810T GA3 - HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Siemens Sinumerik 810T GA3 - HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE)

Hello friends!
    There is a lathe with a Sinumerik 810T GA3 system. The machine was working fine. A notification appeared in Automatic mode HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE) when I pressed the START button. Don't read the sentences now. Even without a sentence entered in MDI and AUTOMATIC, when I press the START button I have this alarm - only the door lock and light are activated. I am asking for advice! I checked the collet tightening - it works. I have the full documentation available. If anyone can read schematics I can send pictures. Please advise what can enable read ban. Thanks to all who can help!

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Siemens Sinumerik 810T GA3 - HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE)-41d5a0a5-f884-4a69-b78c-933208526900-jpg   Siemens Sinumerik 810T GA3 - HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE)-d9ccff9c-c9fc-4496-aa51-46cf83028650-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Siemens Sinumerik 810T GA3 - HALT: EINLESEFREIGABE (STOP: READ-IN ENABLE)

We also had the same error. We identified the problem. The problem was that the spindle encoder belt broke.