Siemens 840 D

Thread: Siemens 840 D

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello guys,
    I have a few questions:
    Can I copy the tool table onto a USB-Stick or view it on a different computer in any other way? I want to use it for program writing?
    At the moment, we are working with ShopMill interface
    Thanks for your help

Best wishes to you all
    Uwe

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    How do you write your programs and what programs need to be written? Shopmill programs?

<b><br />Das dringendste Problem der Technologie von heute ist nicht mehr die Befriedigung von Grundbedürfnissen und uralten Wünschen der Menschen, sondern die Beseitigung von Übeln und Schäden, welche uns die Technologie von gestern hinterlassen hat.</b><br /><br />Dennis Gabor (1900-79), ungar.-brit. Physiker, Entwickler der Holographie, 1971 Nobelpr.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello Boern,

We want to write programs over a CAD program- but I don’t know which one it is. For that the printed out tool table would be helpful. My try to copy the table was a failure so I hope somebody here knows how to do it.
    From the CAD program, I want to access the data on the table.

Regards Uwe

Downloads
    Uploads

Sorry, and yes also ShopMill Programs

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello,
    Unfortunately you don’t have luck. CAD and ShopMill Programs together does not work!
    No CAD/CAM program can write a ShopMill program as the Siemens high-level-language is very complicated.

All CAD/CAM Porgram can write DIN/ISO Programs but simply without the nice ShopMIll cycles.

If you want do write ShopMill programs directly, you will need SinuTrain ShopMIll Vx.x

With Sinutrain you would have your machine directly in front of you on the computer (if needed). The tools would need to be installed on the workplace like on the machine.
    For that there is a CAD reader …..

Regards Boern

<b><br />Das dringendste Problem der Technologie von heute ist nicht mehr die Befriedigung von Grundbedürfnissen und uralten Wünschen der Menschen, sondern die Beseitigung von Übeln und Schäden, welche uns die Technologie von gestern hinterlassen hat.</b><br /><br />Dennis Gabor (1900-79), ungar.-brit. Physiker, Entwickler der Holographie, 1971 Nobelpr.