beginner questions about Siemens 810D

Thread: beginner questions about Siemens 810D

Downloads
    Uploads

Controller : Siemens 810D
    Machine: turning machine EMCO TURN 365

Hello

I try to get my EMCO running but the problem is that the spindle simply doesn’t start.
    When I write a simply program without spindle, then the machine carries out the movements.
    However when programming the spindle then I get the message “wait for spindle” and the machine stands still and just waits for the spindle. But as the machine has powered tools,the spindle should be settled. So the spindle should also be referenced but the machine doesn’t do that. It approaches both axes and then turns the tool changer. Then 3 out of 4 axes are referenced. The spindle axis C is not referenced. However when I turn the spindle manually then the REF signs appears at some point.

What am I doing wrong? I have programmed the spindle like this: T1 S1=500 M3

The values is also taken into the target-display so I think it’s correct..
    Thank you for your help.

hapo

Hello

If you turn the spindle manually, then the reference mark is run over so it’s marked as “referenced”.. That also happens when the spindle starts-up.
    Try a tool change and write the spindle command in a separate row.

T1 D1
    S500 M3
    or
    T1 D1
    S1=500 M1=3

If that doesn’t work then you should search for any hardware errors with the help of the service.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello
    Do you want that the main spindle runs first of all.
    The occupational exposure limit value has nothing to do with the referencing. I think more your programmed block.
    Write T1 D1
    G95 S1000 M3
    into the MDA

Then the main spindle should turns.

Eine Schraube ohne Gewinde ist ein Nagel<br /><br />Grüsse aus dem Harz - InTex<br />

Downloads
    Uploads

So we have tried out various alternatives but nothing works. How can I turn on the spindle manually?