E465 DS

Thread: E465 DS

Downloads
    Uploads

I need a command to open the portal door ( like e.g. M1=22), or any other hints how I could solve the following problem.

I need to unload the machine from the opposite side with the gantry grips (CAN3) while the two turners ( CAN1 and CAN2) wait in the waiting position.
    The two turners reach the wait mark and wait nicely, the portal start driving but it stops in front of the door because the door doesn’t open.

THX in advance

hapo

I need a command to open the portal door ( like e.g. M1=22), or any other hints how I could solve the following problem.

I need to unload the machine from the opposite side with the gantry grips (CAN3) while the two turners ( CAN1 and CAN2) wait in the waiting position.
    The two turners reach the wait mark and wait nicely, the portal start driving but it stops in front of the door because the door doesn’t open.

THX in advance

I don’t think anybody can guess what machine you are talking about.... so please give us a bit more information….

I need a command to open the portal door ( like e.g. M1=22), or any other hints how I could solve the following problem
    My ball is currently being repaired....sorry.gif

A conditional command coangry.gif
    What requirement should it be linked with?
    M functions ( machine functions) have not much to do with the usually discussed CNC programming under Sinumerik. These function are defined by the machine manufacturer. With other handling systems or gantry loaders, there are not even any approaches from Siemens.

Please have a look in the manual of the machine.
    If you cant find anything, the best place to contact would be the Service of your manufacturer.
    They should know what machines with the particular accessories were given out.
    And of course how the machine and its accessories work...

Downloads
    Uploads

Emco 465 DS ( 3 channel machine with portal)
    Controller 840 D

Downloads
    Uploads

I found a solution to the problem-
    I have read some stuff and found the command M31 that says ‘early clearing of portal door’

Now the command doesn’t need to stand in channel 3 ( portal channel) instead in channel 1...

m8.gif