Sinumerick 802c full memory i can't delete files

Thread: Sinumerick 802c full memory i can't delete files

Downloads
    Uploads

Question Sinumerick 802c full memory i can't delete files

Hello I have a sinumerik 802 S that when loading an extensive CAD file exceeds the file memory, and I cannot delete it. Is there any way to erase everything?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Sinumerick 802c full memory i can't delete files

Not entirely sure what you mean by loading CAD data (?) into a 802 controller, although I know what erase everything means, not sure this is what you should do though :/
    I'll assume you loaded any file and the file system locked it (corrupted). Few things you could try first; one being to ensure you are logged in/key'ed in the manufacturer access level, second would be a sys shutdown/reboot, third would be to using the Siemens' Access MyMachine P2P software for file system access when the ctrl in on reset (if you have IP networking interface).

Where are you in the debug? What steps have you already taken to try to get this sorted?

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Mecanix View Post
    Not entirely sure what you mean by loading CAD data (?) into a 802 controller, although I know what erase everything means, not sure this is what you should do though :/
    I'll assume you loaded any file and the file system locked it (corrupted). Few things you could try first; one being to ensure you are logged in/key'ed in the manufacturer access level, second would be a sys shutdown/reboot, third would be to using the Siemens' Access MyMachine P2P software for file system access when the ctrl in on reset (if you have IP networking interface).

Where are you in the debug? What steps have you already taken to try to get this sorted?
    Hello sorry but it is not a CAD file but a CAM / CAD file made with a PC.
    And on the other hand, I can't access the reading of any file created in memory, so I need to delete everything.