Need Help! Lost!

Thread: Lost!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Lost!

I am new to this and completely lost! I am looking to build a cnc that does styrofoam. I need to be able to do 3d designs, but they won't be greatly intricate as far as fine details. I don't know where to even start. Does anybody know of any DIY kits that include or at least give a list of exact parts needed. Such as steppers, drivers, and power supply. Also I need to know what software to use. Everything from Cad to Cam software. Are there any complete kits?? If you can't tell I am really new to this. I have been scowering the internet reading everything, but was hoping for a complete package kind of deal so I could buy exactly what I need as I can get it. I'm not looking for top of the line most expensive software and parts. I would greatly appreciate any and all help and advice. I know this was vague as far as what I'm doing. If more details are needed let me know. And thank you in advance for all comments and help!

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm sorry to see, that your post didn't get any response. Actually, I find the entire foam cutting community very small compared to wood cutting.
    That said, you find more info in other threads, than in this section of the forum.
    For a quick answer there are kits available and I have one as well:
    www.steering-inc.com

Downloads
    Uploads

Sir for machine building i can help you please communicate me on prabhatmishra@gmx.com

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Precision Routers CNC Machines has suggestions for software and offer complete kits