New ShopSabre IS510

Thread: New ShopSabre IS510

Downloads
    Uploads

Default New ShopSabre IS510

Hello all. I just received my new CNC and it is a beast. I still have a ways before it will be ready to pump out parts. I still have some electrical to finish up, waiting for air compressor system parts, dc ducting, etc. Looking forward to getting this up and running.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New ShopSabre IS510-shopsabre-is510-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New ShopSabre IS510

Quote Originally Posted by TXWoodpile View Post
    Hello all. I just received my new CNC and it is a beast. I still have a ways before it will be ready to pump out parts. I still have some electrical to finish up, waiting for air compressor system parts, dc ducting, etc. Looking forward to getting this up and running.
    Looks like a brand new machine, those are very robust. You will like it for sure

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: New ShopSabre IS510

Quote Originally Posted by CNCMAN172 View Post
    Looks like a brand new machine, those are very robust. You will like it for sure
    Yes...it is brand new and was delivered from ShopSabre last month. I had it in storage at a rigging company while I was working on the shop and finally had it delivered and set in place on Thursday.