Need Help! Shopsabre cnc makes a bad 3d gorve

Thread: Shopsabre cnc makes a bad 3d gorve

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Shopsabre cnc makes a bad 3d gorve

Hi we are having problems with our shopsabre pro 408 cnc Its making some pretty bad ridges in a 3d cut we are making.
    Also we have the same problem when it cuts around a corner we get ridges. Ill try to attach some pictures. I was wondering if anyone else had these problems
    or if something is wrong with the code.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shopsabre cnc makes a bad 3d gorve-20211109_101548-2-jpg   Shopsabre cnc makes a bad 3d gorve-20211109_195137-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Shopsabre cnc makes a bad 3d gorve

Sorry about the pics they're a little hard to see. It seems to do fine on a straight run but when it gets to a circle or corner it starts to make ridges.

Downloads
    Uploads

Have you found out why the cnc is leaving these grooves in the stock? We are having the same issue on our IS510 and it leaves an uneven finish around corners.

It seems like you can lower tolerances or increase smoothing in the program to fix the issue but I was wondering if you found something in particular that needs to be done for your machine for it to not leave the grooves.

Downloads
    Uploads

I’m a newby but It could be your CAD. I know in my system you can set the smoothness of the curves it creates.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Jchm View Post
    Hi we are having problems with our shopsabre pro 408 cnc Its making some pretty bad ridges in a 3d cut we are making.
    Also we have the same problem when it cuts around a corner we get ridges. Ill try to attach some pictures. I was wondering if anyone else had these problems
    or if something is wrong with the code.

This type of problem could be caused by many things, with ShopSabre purchases we offer some of the best support in the industry.
    It is always best to reach out to our direct support team versus looking for generic answers on the internet.

Our team is available by email, phone, or web connect.

Please reach out to us by visiting https://www.shopsabre.com/support/ with your contact information and one of our CNC support techs will be in touch to help you resolve the concern.

Thank you

ShopSabre CNC

952-461-4570