Wiring Up a Shop Sabre 23

Thread: Wiring Up a Shop Sabre 23

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Wiring Up a Shop Sabre 23

Hi - first post here - just setting up my 23 - good guys at Shop Sabre are away for a couple of days, so thought I'd ask here:

- my machine has the VFD and 1.7 KW spindle ....will the VFD take 230V 50 Hz input ok and still output the 220V 300 Hz ( I'm in New Zealand where are std power is 240V 50 Hz, and not the std USA 60 Hz... assume the VFD will take single phase ok ?

- will the actual machine take 110V 50 Hz ok - ie a step down transformer on our above 240V 50 Hz ...or is the control frequency sensitive ?

- how much power is needed to run the machine control side of things ...how many amps of 110V power ?

Thanks in advance

Happy 2018 by the way.

Cheers
    Hvd1041

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wiring Up a Shop Sabre 23

Let us know if you need our help, we are always willing to help and out tech guys can be reached by Email and Online - Feel Free to private message us on Facebook as well we monitor that regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvd1041 View Post
    Hi - first post here - just setting up my 23 - good guys at Shop Sabre are away for a couple of days, so thought I'd ask here:

- my machine has the VFD and 1.7 KW spindle ....will the VFD take 230V 50 Hz input ok and still output the 220V 300 Hz ( I'm in New Zealand where are std power is 240V 50 Hz, and not the std USA 60 Hz... assume the VFD will take single phase ok ?

- will the actual machine take 110V 50 Hz ok - ie a step down transformer on our above 240V 50 Hz ...or is the control frequency sensitive ?

- how much power is needed to run the machine control side of things ...how many amps of 110V power ?

Thanks in advance

Happy 2018 by the way.

Cheers
    Hvd1041