Need Help! Air Compressor for PRO 408

Thread: Air Compressor for PRO 408

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Air Compressor for PRO 408

Hey all. I am receiving my ShopSabre PRO 408 this week. It's got a 5 tool ATC and 5hp HSD. SS recommends 5CFM at 110 psi. I'm having a hard time finding the right compressor to buy. This machine is going in my detached garage. We don't have a ton of extra amperage and I'm not flush with cash so I'm hoping to get away with a 120v compressor for a while. I like the Dewalt 1.9 HP 30 gallon DXCMLA1983054 http://www.dewalt.com/products/gear-and-equipment/air-compressors/30-gallon-cast-iron--oil-lubricated--belt-drive/dxcmla1983054

Dewalt says 6 cfm at 90psi but I cannot for the life of me figure out how that translates at 110 psi.

Does anyone have experience with this setup or have a recommendation?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Air Compressor for PRO 408

Quote Originally Posted by nsbr View Post
    Hey all. I am receiving my ShopSabre PRO 408 this week. It's got a 5 tool ATC and 5hp HSD. SS recommends 5CFM at 110 psi. I'm having a hard time finding the right compressor to buy. This machine is going in my detached garage. We don't have a ton of extra amperage and I'm not flush with cash so I'm hoping to get away with a 120v compressor for a while. I like the Dewalt 1.9 HP 30 gallon DXCMLA1983054 30 Gallon Cast Iron - Oil Lubricated - Belt Drive - DXCMLA1983054 | DEWALT

Dewalt says 6 cfm at 90psi but I cannot for the life of me figure out how that translates at 110 psi.

Does anyone have experience with this setup or have a recommendation?

We hope you resolved this topic already but please feel welcome to contact our support team.
    They can assist in pointing you in the right direction on the compressor.