For Sale Mill Turn

Thread: For Sale Mill Turn

Default For Sale Mill Turn

I have a CNC Mill Turn I'm thinking of selling, mainly because I just don't use it.
    I am in the West Phoenix, AZ area and I figure I would see if anyone is interested.
    I do have the 4th axis for the mill, the 4 post tool changer for the lathe, and the collet bar.
    I haven't used it in a little while but you are welcome to come try it out and run some programs if you want.
    I would normally use Fusion 360. I mainly like to use the lathe which I wasn't great at with this machine. Hoping to get a stand alone lathe like a Tormach.
    The only issue are the little handles that attach to the jogging wheels have come off, I'm sure I still have them somewhere.
    It has Mach 3 software. No vise included.
    I was thinking around $5000.
    Thanks,
    Nick

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails For Sale Mill Turn-cnc-jpg  

Default Re: For Sale Mill Turn

Updated $4500

Downloads
    Uploads

What year model is your machine?

It was the 2015-2016 model.

Downloads
    Uploads

Message me directly
    Quote Originally Posted by coop8va View Post
    I have a CNC Mill Turn I'm thinking of selling, mainly because I just don't use it.
    I am in the West Phoenix, AZ area and I figure I would see if anyone is interested.
    I do have the 4th axis for the mill, the 4 post tool changer for the lathe, and the collet bar.
    I haven't used it in a little while but you are welcome to come try it out and run some programs if you want.
    I would normally use Fusion 360. I mainly like to use the lathe which I wasn't great at with this machine. Hoping to get a stand alone lathe like a Tormach.
    The only issue are the little handles that attach to the jogging wheels have come off, I'm sure I still have them somewhere.
    It has Mach 3 software. No vise included.
    I was thinking around $5000.
    Thanks,
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by tmatt44 View Post
    Message me directly
    tmatt44, I tried to send you a message but it says your inbox was full or something like that.
    Nick