Well had some problems with my new tri-power,but thanks to John, at shopmaster I got it corrected. I noticed that the Z spindle was making alot of noise when moving and that the ring bracket that goes around the spindle at the bottom had actualy been bent. John told me how to remove the entire spindle from the housing and I checked the spindle teeth and dial gear,which had some minor burrs. I also noticed that the spindle which should have been very easy to remove fron the housing was actualy very tight. John told me to sand the spindle with fine grit papaer and clean the housing. After sanding with 600grit wet sandpaper, making the spindle look like chrome I was able to slide the spindle in the housing very easy. I also sanded the gear shaft which goes up thru the top of the housing. I then had to hammer straight the ring bracket to get it straighten and re-assembled everything. Now it works better than before. so if anyone is having loud noises while moving the Z axis spindle, I suggest you STOP and sand the spindle. If anyone needs directions as to how to remove the spindle, let me know and I help you all I can.

ben