New Machine Build mach 4 plasma post processor

Thread: mach 4 plasma post processor

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default mach 4 plasma post processor

I have mach 4 plasma with vital system arch pro screen with sheet cam the post processor that works is the mach 3 the others don't seam to work nether does the vital system one

my problem is I have en engraver in the plate marker tool I need to delite the M3 M5 command so it wont fire my torch with the spindle commands
    I can disable it in mach because it take my THC off line when going from engrave to a plasma cut on the same layout im almost there
    every thing works fine except torch fire win the plate marker tool using m3 m5

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach 4 plasma post processor

Not sure what the correct way to do it would be, but short term, you could use coolant on/off commands operate the engraver relay.

Lee

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mach 4 plasma post processor

its not the engraver I have a problem with I have an out put programed with over ride switch on screen works fine in mach 4

I just need to remove the M3 M5 spindle on command in the plate marker tool. so it wont fire my torch
    I cant switch it off because when I switch to the torch it has to work to make the torch cuts

every thing works fine except the spindle command in the plate maker I using a hilcon controller with the arch pro screen it uses the spindle on for torch control
    if I change it ill have other tool problems wanting to use the m 3 m5 commands

the best way is I need a plate maker tool with no m3 m6 in it ill be good to go