using the wrong post processor?

Thread: using the wrong post processor?

Default using the wrong post processor?

i could use some assistance in helping me fix the issues im experiencing, i think mabye in settings in sheetcam itself, or the post processor im using?

so i have been getting what I think are decent cuts out of my cnc table using the PM 45xp, but im having a few issues I dont know how to correct. and a few questions. im

cutting 12ga stainless using powermax manual specs to the T .08 pierce, .02 cut height 45 amps, feed rate is 110 ipm

my trouble is on some i would say 50/50 any inside details in my part it starts the cut and cuts the shape weather its a circle or whatever fine but it doesnt complete the cut, leaving 1/16" plus or minus of metal that in most instances is very hard to get out. i attached some pictures. and smaller holes i would say 1/4 or so smaller the hole is very jagged and not nice looking like I have seen on alot of completed parts.

is there a reason why some inside features would be fully cut and some left unfinished, in the G code using mach 3 and sheeetcam you can clearly see the details are there and its suppose to cut all the way through. any help is much appreciated.

im using the post processor MAch 3 with flame +THC, in which im cutting without my thc on at the moment.

here are the pictures. the last fish picture and inside the N and E on the name is what im talking about inside features arent being finished. and the backside of the cut seems to be thinner than the front.