completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

Thread: completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

Default completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

So basically I understand and am somewhat familiar with mach 3 now, I just built my own CNC machine and controller from scratch for my hypertherm 45 xp. using geko g540, uc100, and proma THC.

I have sheet cam what im looking for is just a once through on one drawing to go from start to finish with how to program the torch to fire, to using my touch off switch etc. just a once through of drawing, to cutting a part.

If your a fisherman even better i own Welcome to Lure'M In and would be willing to do some trading for just a few hours of help. Also if there is any videos that basically describe what im looking for if anyone can direct me that would be great. Thanks again

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay-20150805_114339-jpg   completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay-20170812_170753-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: completely new to sheetcam, could use a hand. will pay

Look on youtube. Search for arc light. There are excellent tutorials on using sheetcam. I purchased my plasma from cncrouterparts.com. They have a Mach post processor that would probably work for you. Is there a cad program that you plan on using for making drawings?