Need Help! Need post processor to use with sheet cam

Thread: Need post processor to use with sheet cam

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Need post processor to use with sheet cam

Hi guys new here and trying to get some help. So I got a different plasma table then what I had and I want to use sheetcam to make the gcodes since I'm familiar with sheetcam now. Problem is that I can't find the post for the Starfire controller that the baileigh table comes with and I know nothing about creating or editing posts. I found the post but it has to be installed on bobcad. I'll attach a gcode that I was able to get from the cnc controller parts library hopefully someone can help me with this. I've contacted sheetcam but haven't really got anywhere they will just give me a short reply once a day. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need post processor to use with sheet cam-img_5209-jpg   Need post processor to use with sheet cam-img_5210-jpg  

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Need post processor to use with sheet cam

Thanks majami, the only gcode i have is the one on the pictures I posted, was a small part I cut from the controller parts library. I normally just use sheetcam to make the gcode. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by majami View Post
    May be I can work on it to make a new post processor for your controller and sheetcam software.

I need you email me a drawing file with the gcodes for that (from start to end ) that it works good on your machine .Tell me how you make that Gcodes.

My email is mah_ajami@yahoo.com

I am in Los Angeles ? Where are you located ?