Need Help! DMC-18x6 Linear Mode doesn't work

Thread: DMC-18x6 Linear Mode doesn't work

Downloads
    Uploads

Default DMC-18x6 Linear Mode doesn't work

I use Galil DMC-18x6 with two ICM-2900 modules. In vendor original program (Optomec Work Station Control) I load minimal worked code like this:

REM Contours
    VA 88200
    VD 88200
    VS 17640
    LM YH
    LI ,36505,,,,,,7091280
    LE
    BGS
    AMS

If I remove first REM block or change first word "Contours" to another, program doesn't work. The axis goes to state "In motion" but actually nothing. If I keep this block it works correctly.

Then I put this program to Terminal (Galil WSDK) and load to controller. Block REM doesn't loaded to controller and I run this program with XQ command. The axis goes to state "In motion" but actually nothing. Command TS return "13, 141, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 141".

Another commands like PA, PR, JG work correctly from command mode and program mode.

What do I do wrong?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: DMC-18x6 Linear Mode doesn't work

I edit my program and try again.

First I add label #contours at begin and EN instruction at end of program. This doesn't works in my case.
    Second I add switch coordinate system instruction CAS after label. And this doesn't works too.
    Third I switch coordinate system to T and replace BGS and AMS to BGT and AMT. I got program like this:

Code:
    #contours
    CAT
    VA 88200
    VD 88200
    VS 17640
    LM YH
    LI ,36505,,,,,,7091280
    LE
    BGT
    AMT
    EN

And this works for me!

Next I tried vector mode from user manual with T coordinate system and it's works too. Then I check other axis (in my machine it is X, Y, Z, W (table tilt) and H (table rotate) axis). All of them works correctly.

Question is done.