Need Help! Panasonic servo drive

Thread: Panasonic servo drive

Default Panasonic servo drive

Hi

I have a Panasonic Minas A5 servo drive trying to test in free run a Panasonic A6 servo motor, But as there is a mismatch between the motor and the drive, error 95.0 appears, which declares "motor automatic recognition protection". I'm looking for eliminating this error. (saying that cause in other brands like Yaskawa or some mitsubishi drives this error, known as combination error, can be cleared). I think maybe by changing some parameters this error can be cleared.

Any idia?

Regards

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Panasonic servo drive

Quote Originally Posted by James-Ross View Post
    Hi

I have a Panasonic Minas A5 servo drive trying to test in free run a Panasonic A6 servo motor, But as there is a mismatch between the motor and the drive, error 95.0 appears, which declares "motor automatic recognition protection". I'm looking for eliminating this error. (saying that cause in other brands like Yaskawa or some mitsubishi drives this error, known as combination error, can be cleared). I think maybe by changing some parameters this error can be cleared.

Any idia?

Regards
    So does the servo Drive have a different wattage rating then the motor wattage, if so there is no Parameter that can correct this problem the motor needs to match within the Drive's max output wattage, so if the motor has a higher wattage then it is not going to allow you to run it, if the wattage matches then contact Panasonic Tec support I'm sure they will have a solution

Mactec54

mactec54
    Oh yes, the wattage are the same.
    The servo drive dos not recognize the motor even in panaterm software. Maybe because of the difference between two kind of encoder (five wire encoder and seven wire encoder) or because of something else.
    Thanks anyway

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by James-Ross View Post
    mactec54
    Oh yes, the wattage are the same.
    The servo drive dos not recognize the motor even in panaterm software. Maybe because of the difference between two kind of encoder (five wire encoder and seven wire encoder) or because of something else.
    Thanks anyway
    I would say because of the different wiring configuration is where the problem is Check with Tec support to see if there is a work around

Mactec54