Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew

Thread: Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew

Hi there!So i bought some things so as to make an electronic leadscrew for my lathe like the one glough 42 makes in his youtube channel . The only thing that it is differet in my setup is the motor. I bought a closed loop steper motor with and hss86 driver De ? 12N.m Nema 34 154mm closed loop servo motor servo HSS86 Driver CNC Kit | eBay (i hope i can put this link if not please mods remove the link and sorry). So after connecting everything together the encoder reads the rpm but the motor does not move at all...the driver has a green light and the motor can be heard a little bit and it is holding strong the position...How can i fix this?Please can someone help me? i have some photos of the connections here Stepper does not move ! · Issue #62 · clough42/electronic-leadscrew · GitHub

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew

Pikolo,

Here are pictures of my installation. I have a metal cover that goes over the electronics. The power
    supply is on the left side behind the metal panel where these components are mounted. I have the power supply mounted to the underside of the benchtop.

Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew-image6-jpgPlease help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew-image0-jpgPlease help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew-image1-jpg

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew-image2-jpg   Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew-image3-jpg   Please help!!Servo does not move electronic leadscrew-image4-jpg