Problem Siemens simodrive

Thread: Siemens simodrive

Default Siemens simodrive

Hello friends, I have a problem with one of my machines, an old Chiron fz 12 S milling machine with sinumerik 810m GA3 and simodrive 610, alarm 7012 started to appear a long time ago (the unit is not ready), I turned off the machine and started again and the fault disappeared until one day it did not disappear and did not work again, when the Z axis and Y axis move uncontrolled for 1 second and in case of emergency, I have changed the Z and Y axis power plate , I have changed Board G0 and everything remains the same, the same fault continues, I change the connectors of the N1 board of the Z axis for the spindle connectors, the Z axis moves while the milling cutter rotates, I have recorded everything on video, the videos are on YouTube, I put the address of the videos, if anyone can help me, I need to start this machine, thanks to all.