Drivers for Fanuc AC Motors

Thread: Drivers for Fanuc AC Motors

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Drivers for Fanuc AC Motors

Hi.

I posted in the Fanuc forum, but figured it may be more appropriate to post here..

I am wanting to retrofit a Matsuura MC1000V with a Fanuc 3000C controller with more modern kit but am struggling with either finding appropriate drivers and driver/motor combinations.

I have found that the X and Y motors are Getty/Fanuc AC Servo Motor 10-2000M models and the Z axis is a Getty/Fanuc AC Servo Motor 20-2000M and the spindle is a Getty/Fanuc DC Motor 5-1PM.

I believe the 20-2000M is a 23Nm motor and the 10-2000M's are 12Nm.. I cant find any 23Nm motors or drivers that are suitable.

If possible I'd like to keep the original motors and just run new drivers.

I am planning on using a U300-Eth to power everything with Mach4 Industrial..

My ultimate aim is to get the Matsuura running nicely and add an A axis.. I do a lot of vintage restorations and would be great to be able to machine the parts in house such as camshafts etc.

Thanks

Jonathan