Mitsubishi Servo with Masso Controller

Thread: Mitsubishi Servo with Masso Controller

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Mitsubishi Servo with Masso Controller

Dear members

I do not have much knowledge about electronics but I am interested in the field of application, I bought a controller card in Masso CNC Controllers: Run CNC Machines without a PC model HTG5A1S for my servo amplifier and Mitsubishi engine of the serious MR-J3-A.
    In the MR-J3-A user manual I have identified the control pins, the manufacturer of the controller card very kindly and he tells me that I must program my amplifier MR-J3-A in a "PULSE TRAIN + SIGN" way as seen in the attached figure.
    My doubt is that the pin of the HTG5A1S controller (S + S-D + D-Step & Direction) must be connected to the MR-J3-A amplifier pins.
    Attached images of the Mitsubishi MR-J3-A User Manual

https://masso.com.au/forums/topic/so...1s-controller/

rojher.laguna@gmail.com
    Thank you