Need Help! Fanuc servo motor not moving at all

Thread: Fanuc servo motor not moving at all

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Fanuc servo motor not moving at all

Hi,

I have one CNC punch machine with oi-pc Fanuc controller we faced one problem when we start it in the morning that the X,Y axis not moving at all and we cant make reference!
    the power its ok and the Fanuc unite power supply and servo amplifier (A06B-6114-H209) and I/O showing "0" ( I/O green led) every thing Ok but nothing move even T and C axis motor
    the strange thing is that on the Fanuc controller when you press to move the X and Y axis on manual mode the axis values will change plus or minus but without any moving for the motor
    when I tried to push the X, Y axis i couldnt thats mean its energized and if i pressed emergency and push them to move i can see the axis values on the screen changed accordingly

is any body faced this before ?

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc servo motor not moving at all

Sounds like you have Machine Lock enabled. Look in the ladder logic for G44.1 coil. If it is on then the axis won't move. You must have a button on the op panel that got pressed.

Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Fanuc servo motor not moving at all

Dear drodos:

thanks a lot, yes there is one button on the panel that cause this problem, i just make it off and machine run normally
    thanks again for your support