Kollmorgen S603

Thread: Kollmorgen S603

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Kollmorgen S603

Does anyone know the circuit design for supplying power to the IGBT driver stages?
    I seem to be missing the power.....I get 0V across the gates of all the stages to and bottom. I was expecting about -5V to -10V. I cannot trace the tracks because of the PCB.
    Has anyone drawn the circuit out......I've tried with limited success!
    Rich in the UK

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Kollmorgen S603

HI ! Rich
    I am AMIT PATEL from INDIA running my own workshop ,dealing in component level repairs from last 28 years , now involved Mainly in KOLLMORGEN servo drives repairs. I have handle many such drive in 600 series i.e. 601 , 603 ,606,610 620, 640 & S748.

About the drive you need to check first whether DC 300+ is getting generated from 3 phase given, next that 300v DC is reaching to IGBT , Enable the drive with all necessary hardware etc. connected , then.... you can run the motor connected. If there is any problem you need to trace U V W circuit problems near IGBT on component level . I can repair it for you or in the extreme case provide you entire drive at a reasonable price.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I was looking for the same thing all around the web, i have an almost clean PCB board but is still hard to trace connections due to multi layer layout

Quote Originally Posted by richmmm View Post
    Does anyone know the circuit design for supplying power to the IGBT driver stages?
    I seem to be missing the power.....I get 0V across the gates of all the stages to and bottom. I was expecting about -5V to -10V. I cannot trace the tracks because of the PCB.
    Has anyone drawn the circuit out......I've tried with limited success!
    Rich in the UK

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

X ray could do the job