Need Help! ytt software for testing amx-mod v1 servo drive

Thread: ytt software for testing amx-mod v1 servo drive

Downloads
    Uploads

Default ytt software for testing amx-mod v1 servo drive

Happy new year to all.
    i have been able to make the max-mod v1 servo drive pcb.need to assemble the components.in order to set the kp,kv,ki paramters i need to run the servo and test the stability and accuracy.from the posts i came to know that there was this ytt software to do this with graphic view.
    Does anybody have the ytt software for testing the max-mod version v1 dc servo drive.i have the ytt directory but there is no ytt.exe file .Anybody having knowledge can please share this so that i can try it to run a dc servo motor.

thanks

cnc.techie

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hello cnc.techie

Here you have it.
    Hope you enjoy

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ukhld79r6ol1lsc/fT-S8KJ3yd

Downloads
    Uploads

Dear salvado,

thanks a lot for the tuning guide and the software.now i can really do some thing.lets hope.
    thanks .

cnc.techie

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi "cnc.techie" and "Salvado", I was so tired I had to bring up some servo based driver and atmega 88 atmega 8 I've read and all I did .... but all failed not give good results .. please show me the way true, please give me a complete source for dc servo controller YAPC.V1 considering the author's web server www.max-mod-shop.com/yapsc dead. translate .... sorry .. greetings from Indonesia

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Bastian106

Go to the link i posted above and there you have it all.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank's Salvado ...i was download your dopbox file...but on folder i don't look firmware original from max-mod..i try to download at http://www.max-mod-shop.com/yapsc link is dead...sorry can you send with PM......sorry salvado i have more question are trying also with opensource dc servo motor with AVR programmer ...board finished soldered with SMC3a and i trying...but i have still problem with motor not run....whereas i was success to input tuning...best regard

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

thank's Salvado ...i was download your dopbox file...but on folder i don't look firmware original from max-mod..i try to download at http://www.max-mod-shop.com/yapsc link is dead...sorry can you send with PM......sorry salvado i have more question are trying also with opensource dc servo motor with " 404 Not Found " ...board finished soldered with SMC3a and i trying...but i have still problem with motor not run....whereas i was success to input tuning...best regard