pacific scientific true treadmill brushless servo drive pc2302-010 help

Thread: pacific scientific true treadmill brushless servo drive pc2302-010 help

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default pacific scientific true treadmill brushless servo drive pc2302-010 help

I recently got a 1920's or earlier Van Norman #10 duplex milling machine with no motor. So i got this free true 850ztx treadmill for the motor/controller. Its a 6hp 3200rpm brushless servo drive 320vdc. The controller is a pacific scientific model pc2302-010 Witch i cant seem to find any info on. The treadmill worked fine so I could use the big old display to control the motor speed if need be. But I would really like to have a led spindle rpm display with a Potentiometer to control speed. The controller has a 10 pin plug labeled j2 CMD I/O on the circuit board witch goes to a smaller board between the display and the controller. Then the obvious power terminals tb1 motor connections tb2 , speed sensor j1, then a four pin unused j3, and lastly a e1 10 pin unused. Any help would be appreciated. I have read a bit about 555 timers for a pwm signal but i am unsure what type of signal is required for the esc. Or if their is a simpler more economic solution. I could take some pictures if that would help. this is what it looks like though Used True Treadmill Motor Controller 825, 850, Z Models For Sale - Used Treadmills For Sale