Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!

Thread: Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!

I own a Matsuura 510V with MX3 controller, and have been using it since 2003. I believe the year of manufacture is 1986. This machine has been very reliable for many years now. This is also a 2 owner very lightly used machine. During a recent manual tool change (M6T5 EOB, WR) the magazine started to move and we had a momentary power outage (about 3 seconds) and of course the machine stopped. When it powered back up I believe the error message displayed on the screen was something like "#410 tool change progress stopped". I should have written it down - but of course I did not. I subsequently cycled the power on the machine. It will go thru the warm-up routine moving all 3 axes and turning on the spindle and subsequently homing all 3 axes. I checked that the atc positioning drum is aligned with the 3 leds, and manually rotated the magazine to the station position it would have been at if the power loss had not interrupted it from completion. If I issue the M6T3 EOB WR tool change command, the ATC does not move and I get the PS1 alarm light along with an error message on the screen "MT" "Error". See attached photos.

I have the Model MC-510V operator's manual, but I have not found any information on the MT error and how to fix it. I assume that there is a bit somewhere in one of the registers that need to be reset to clear the ATC error in order to resume normal ATC operation. I know this is an old,out-of-date machine - but so far I have been able to maintain it in working condition and it has preformed very well for me. I am a very small shop and it would not make economic sense for me to spend the money for a new machine.

So If any of you "old-timers" are familiar with this machine and this problem, I would most certainly appreciate any help you can give me.

Thanks,
    David

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_232754_resized_2-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_232805_resized_2-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_232841_resized_2-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_232905_resized_2-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_233340_resized_1-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_233345_resized-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_233659_resized-jpg

Alarm #410 tool change Matsuura 510V Yasnac MX3 - Need Help Please!!-20210803_233735_resized-jpg