Please HELP Anilam 3300MK Spindle issue.

Thread: Please HELP Anilam 3300MK Spindle issue.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Please HELP Anilam 3300MK Spindle issue.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, i just recently purchased my first CNC machine, a HH Roberts TW-32-Q Bed Mill with an Anilam 3300MK Controller. when i got the machine one of the 12v/5v power supplies was bad, so i replaced that and i was able to get the machine to turn on and home. after homing i tried putting in a spindle speed and after i hit save i get a *Halted and when i hit cycle start nothing happens. i can hit spindle forward and the spindle will jerk but it won't spin and the screen says RPM 0. there is no faults on the spindle drive and no errors on the control screen. i have called HH Roberts and they were not able to tell me whats wrong or what i should check. I have already taken apart the Anilam and cleaned all the plugs, made sure no chips were arcing on a board, looked over all the board for burn marks or anything that looked bad, but everything looked good. any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!