Scm Record 130 Tv communication problem

Thread: Scm Record 130 Tv communication problem

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Scm Record 130 Tv communication problem

Hello there . I hope eveything is going well with You
    I have a problem with Cnc machine model Scm Record 130 Tv . When i everytime turn it on the machine doesn't want to work and an alarm appears " cnc communication failure" then the software Xilog plus close automatically i tried to click on Reset button on CN plc Num1040 then communication works and everything is okay but after a couple of minutes the Machine stops again and two alarms appear the first one " plc25 :CNC no ok " and the seconde one " cn11 access bornier Ap: init bus incorrect ou echange inhibe " i click again on reset button on cn num1040 then the machine works but sometimes doesnt and the yellow led light default in cn num 1040 keeps on .so i have to turn off and on the machine again . Any help plz

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any help plz

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by faical View Post
    Hello there . I hope eveything is going well with You
    I have a problem with Cnc machine model Scm Record 130 Tv . When i everytime turn it on the machine doesn't want to work and an alarm appears " cnc communication failure" then the software Xilog plus close automatically i tried to click on Reset button on CN plc Num1040 then communication works and everything is okay but after a couple of minutes the Machine stops again and two alarms appear the first one " plc25 :CNC no ok " and the seconde one " cn11 access bornier Ap: init bus incorrect ou echange inhibe " i click again on reset button on cn num1040 then the machine works but sometimes doesnt and the yellow led light default in cn num 1040 keeps on .so i have to turn off and on the machine again . Any help plz

Hi
    I have exactly the same problem on my SCM machine.
    Did you find the solution?

Thank you