Just In Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3

Thread: Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3

I just found this very nice screenset that was made by a guy at physanon.com and is available here: PA Mach 3 Screen Set – Physics Anonymous

It looks great but definitely needs some work to add in what is missing from the others out there. Maybe people in the forum want to take a crack at it? I have been using it for a few days now and it is very good looking and perfect for a 1920x1080 touch screen.
    Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3-screenshot-_01-1536x796-jpg
    Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3-screenshot-_02-1536x797-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3-screenshot-_01-1536x796-jpg   Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3-screenshot-_02-1536x797-jpg  

Default Re: Physics Anonymous (PA) Touchscreen Screenset for Mach3

Hi, it certainly is a good looking interface. Were you able to get the probing to work correctly? Only the Z-probing works for me, the X and Y moves in the opposite direction to that expected. I downloaded the ProbeWizard addon and copied the macros into the correct folder but no joy.

Andrew.

Downloads
    Uploads

I have not yet. Haven't had the time. I've found several issues with the screenshot so far. With my touch screen I cannot get certain buttons to trigger when pressed. Specifically jogging. It may just be an issue with my screen. It's multitouch but, several years old. I have no idea if that should matter, or why. I have a feeling it isn't because other screens work.

I hate working with the software for designing the screens and I do rarely work with customizing the code that I have to spend a few days getting back into it all. So, I've put off adding my own into it. I only replaced some macros with mine so far. Auto z the is main one. It is also missing rotary buttons. I got a zeroing accept worked out last year for rotary and I have to use the macro commands directly still.

I mainly put this up here to get eyes on it and since it is a great looking interface, I expected people to run with it and make it great over time. I bet lots of people are just fine with their setup and, like me, don't want to spend tons of time getting back to where they were with the screens they are using already.

I hope that it does get work on it though. It looks pretty modern.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I watched the Physics Anonymous video again and the probing is working fine now that I understand the probing process. He mentions in the video that the touch does not work for jogging but the same buttons work fine with the mouse.

Downloads
    Uploads

I watched them as well. I expected the button to not work while holding down. I cannot get a jig button to work more than 1 time with touch. It's weird. Not a big deal. Just wish it would

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk