Monocular. Need the best "always on" protective eyewear available. Help me find it!

Thread: Monocular. Need the best "always on" protective eyewear available. Help me find it!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Monocular. Need the best "always on" protective eyewear available. Help me find it!

Good morning fellow CNC'ers!!

So, I'm blind from one eye. Completely. Monocular. And, of course, I really really need to find the best protection glasses I can to have "always on", as soon as I enter the shop, like I usually do.

Thing is, I have a really wide nose (?!) and I'm having trouble finding a pair that doesn't sit "high". I get this dangerous space under and on the sides of my eyes.

I have bee using UVEX's Skyguard NT "at all times" and they solve the problem, as they are almost "closed" like goggles but, they are uncomfortable as hell. They are "hot", heavy and prone to be extremely "foggy and wet".

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...d=374344&stc=1

Can you suggest some other "lighter", more comfortable option, that is also "closed" enough (under and sides and bottom)...

As you may understand this is of major importance to me.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated.

Regards,