Gentlemen,

Rutex has had its troubles over the past year. I have had difficulties in trying to communicate with the designer and owner of Rutex in Australia. Vladimir has not given me an explanation of why it is and has been so hard to contact him.

However, the manufacturing of at least the R2010 drives has been moved to a new company in Australia which handles the whole process--ordering the components, making the pcb's, stocking and assembling the drives. Thus, Vladimir will be less and less involved with the availability of product, as I understand the new set up. I believe all of the products will eventually be manufactured independently of Vladimir.

In the last two months I have regularly been receiving shipments of the R2010 drives and selling them. I have not received any R2020 (rated 200 v 40 amps) in many months, but I am expecting them.

I have also been told that a shipment of torch height controls (R953's) is scheduled to be shipped to me soon.

So, I would say that Rutex is getting back on line again after some rough times. I don't know whether his problems relate to the health of his parents in Eastern Europe, or what are the issues have been.

Rutex LLC is a totally independent company that I set up to market the Rutex product line in the USA first. I named my company Rutex to indicate my loyalty to Rutex. After one year of supporting the products, I was asked by Vladimir to support customers all over the world, which I continue to do every day. No matter what happens, I plan to support my customers with Rutex products or products that are compatible with the Rutex mother boards etc if anything happens to Rutex.

Tom Eldredge