Wood brush sanding machine for kitchen cabinet door

Thread: Wood brush sanding machine for kitchen cabinet door

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Wood brush sanding machine for kitchen cabinet door

this machine is for mass production it is not suitable for ordinary people like me, I wanted to say that I bought an orbital sander for my work, I sometimes make tables and chairs - and just recently I decided to start producing beds and maybe even doors. for my business BO5041 5-Inch makita orbital sander with a speed of 12,000 rpm and also with Pad control system for controlled pad speed upon start-up. I chose it at https://www.bestorbitalsander.com/

Banned
    Downloads
    Uploads

I don't think it was designed for your needs either

Downloads
    Uploads

Indeed it wasn't , CroTeam, if you are looking for equipment suited for individual usage than visit https://www.dhschmidt.com/services/custom-countertops/ you'll find anything you might need there. I got an amazing small-sized countertop from this guys and I couldn't be more happy about it. I have a relatively small kitchen, you see. Every furniture shop I went to, they said there weren't such small countertops and kept persuading me to buy a table instead. When I came across this shop online I was ecstatic.