Just Purchased The Plans

Thread: Just Purchased The Plans

Default Just Purchased The Plans

I plan on cutting them out on my 1mX1m Shapeoko 2 over the next few months or so. I build electric guitars and I feel like the Rockcliff machine will be a little more durable in the long run.

Similar Threads:

Default Re: Just Purchased The Plans

Quote Originally Posted by fretman_2 View Post
    I plan on cutting them out on my 1mX1m Shapeoko 2 over the next few months or so. I build electric guitars and I feel like the Rockcliff machine will be a little more durable in the long run.
    What model of Rockcliff are you going to build? I was a lurker on this site five or six years ago and wanted to build a machine. Was going to go with a JGRO but went a different way. Now I am thinking about building another machine and was looking at these plans. How are the plans are they straight forward and easy to follow? What is it about your Shapeoko 2 that you don't like? Don't forget to post some pictures I would like to see how it is coming along.

Default Re: Just Purchased The Plans

Sorry I'm just now seeing this. I bought the plans to build the Model D, but now I'm building my own design...

http://www.cnczone.com/forums/diy-cn...05340-cnc.html

Quote Originally Posted by WorkshopTherapy View Post
    What model of Rockcliff are you going to build? I was a lurker on this site five or six years ago and wanted to build a machine. Was going to go with a JGRO but went a different way. Now I am thinking about building another machine and was looking at these plans. How are the plans are they straight forward and easy to follow? What is it about your Shapeoko 2 that you don't like? Don't forget to post some pictures I would like to see how it is coming along.