Problem mpc6515 v 2.0 with lasercut

Thread: mpc6515 v 2.0 with lasercut

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Angry mpc6515 v 2.0 with lasercut

Hi to all

thank's in advance, here is the problem:

just bought a laser engraving cutting machine with mpc6515 motion controller as motherboard (stand alone machine), the suppliers send the machine with 2 Cd's and a green softdog as the machine was sent assembled and operating, thus trying to install the software lasercut5.1 ends up with an error at the beginning with message: ""failed to get setup files"" and with lasercut5.3 the install go true but not with a complete communication with the machine, after trying to upgrade the firmware i receive now wrong files re-load configuration ,and when all set OK with lasercut5.3 i receive dll version don't much firmware version. please anyone who can help i am at a dead end with this machine and i had put all my saving for it so i can work freelance pleaaaaaase.

Sincerely you rs
    Hicham.

Similar Threads:

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello ,

Does your problems solved now ?
    You need to have a version check in software after connect machine with PC . Then get correct version of DLL or firmware from manufacture . you may find there are many similar threads like your said in this forum .

Greetings ,
    Mary Lee
    XYZ Machinery

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hi and thank you again; my problem is solved but there is a think that i would like to know if it is possible, what is the most latest firmware update for the motherboard because untill now i only can upgrade to V4.1.2.3 and in the mean time i wish you all a good time...

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mpc6515 v 2.0 with lasercut

i want to upgrade the firmware of my MPC 6515 , is the version 4.0.3, and can not understand the files, could somedy help me?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: mpc6515 v 2.0 with lasercut

how can i do that my brother?
    Quote Originally Posted by hicham View Post
    hi and thank you again; my problem is solved but there is a think that i would like to know if it is possible, what is the most latest firmware update for the motherboard because untill now i only can upgrade to V4.1.2.3 and in the mean time i wish you all a good time...