Request for Quote - Laser Cutting Mild Steel 2mm + 4mm UK EU or China

Thread: Request for Quote - Laser Cutting Mild Steel 2mm + 4mm UK EU or China

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Request for Quote - Laser Cutting Mild Steel 2mm + 4mm UK EU or China

As per the title.

RFQ for Laser Cutting of small parts from Mild Steel, majority being 4mm, with 1 item being 2mm.

RFQ preference is for the UK, EU or China as from experience the shipping cost from the USA will be too high including for duty...... but you are welcome to quote if you really want tofrom experiance I suspect that the cost will be prohibitive though.

All of the quantities are shown in the file name as are the material thicknesses

All files are within the attached zipped folder.

Shipping will be to the United Kingdom, post code Liverpool, L1 1DE for the purposes of quotation {the correct and full address will be given at time of order}

The parts could be 2.5D milled + drilled but I expect that the cost would be higher than high speed laser.

Thanks

Similar Threads:
    Attached Files Attached Files

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Request for Quote - Laser Cutting Mild Steel 2mm + 4mm UK EU or China

I can't open this drawing here.
    Can you send it to me by mail?
    Kon@plusminusthree.com
    Thanks?

Over 15 year in cnc machining parts business.CNC Turning, Milling, Drilling, Planning, Grinding, Welding ./www.plusminusthree.com Email?kon@plusminusthree.com

Default Re: Request for Quote - Laser Cutting Mild Steel 2mm + 4mm UK EU or China

hi, if you still have any need please send darwing and detail by email
    info@ebi-part.com
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads

Hi ,we are a CNC factory located in Shenzhen China,please could you email the 3D&2D to sunny051ja@163.com,I'll quote to you ASAP.