RFQ 1600 1018ste bars. Half have two holes, other half have 4 holes. I will pay S&H.

Thread: RFQ 1600 1018ste bars. Half have two holes, other half have 4 holes. I will pay S&H.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default RFQ 1600 1018ste bars. Half have two holes, other half have 4 holes. I will pay S&H.

RFQ 1600 1018ste bars. Half have two holes, other half have 4 holes.  I will pay S&H.-rfq-metal-bars-jpg
    RFQ see attached drawing. Please provide price for 1600 bars 1018 steel dimensions of 5/8" width by 9 5/8" length by 1/8" thick
    half of the bars will be like top drawing with two holes
    half of the bars will be like bottom drawing with 4 holes.
    Most important dimension is the two big holes need to be 9" apart on center.
    tolerance needs to be (1/64) 0.015" or better.
    this is for a new product we are selling Might need about 9000 a year done.

No finishing needed. Most steel distributors will precut the steel down to the 9 5/8" length needed. Rough saw ends are fine.
    Best way to ship would be via priority mail flat rate about $16/box x 5 boxes estimated $80 for shipping.
    Need parts by 11/15/18 shipping to zip code 29745, near charlotte, nc.
    material is 1018 steel, please quote how much to upgrade to 304 SS. If you can provide paint or galvanized finish please quote as adder. If you cannot paint/galvanize then no big deal.
    if interested please send quote to pbagreement13@gmail.com
    I dont' check the forums that often, but have used them in the past to get good quotes.