How to replace motor ball bearing opti BF46

Thread: How to replace motor ball bearing opti BF46

Downloads
    Uploads

Default How to replace motor ball bearing opti BF46

Hi,

I have a rattling noise coming from the milling head of my BF 46. It is only present at low rpms in all three gears ( below 600 at high, 300 on medium and 150 on low).

I suspect it is the bearing on the motor axle so I want to replace it but i don't know how to get it out.

Do anyone know how to do this? I've looked for a guide or similar but hasen't found one.

Should i just pull it out from the top or do i need to remove the milling head housing cover?

I've loosen all bolts at the housing cover, It seems like i can't remove the housing cover (afraid to break something), do i need to remove anything else before i can get it off?

The mill has been sitting for a couple of years so i would really like to disassemble the whole milling head and clean/lube all components.

Hope someone can help.

Best Regards