Need Help! Redsail M500 wont fire, only when axis is moving, with details!

Thread: Redsail M500 wont fire, only when axis is moving, with details!

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Redsail M500 wont fire, only when axis is moving, with details!

Hi Everyone,
    I´m getting crazy and would love any suggestions from you guys!
    I have a Redsail M500 laser engraver with only a few hours of use, everything good untill today. I started it in the morning and the laser tube is not firing.
    I´ve done a bunch of research and testing but I can´t find anybody that has the same case as me.
    Things that I tested and don´t think they are the problem:

- When machine is on, I press the "pulse" button and I get no response, also I press the "test" button directly from the Laser power supply and no beam neither, BUT when I disconnect the data cable from the laser power supply and I press the "test" button, the laser fires. CONCLUSION: I guess the laser tube is good and the Laser Power Supply is good too.

- That data cable is directly connected to the Motherboard TL-403CB, which if I disconnect it from the motherboard it will fire aswell using ONLY the "test" button on the Laser Power Supply. (So there is something that is stopping the laser to fire, even from the "test" button when the data cable is plugged)

- The curious thing is: whith everything connected, when I move the axis X or Y with the arrows in the panel and I fire the laser tube from the "test" button IT FIRES but not from the "pulse" button on the screen.

I looked at the fuse and it is good, I don´t know what to do anymore, any help will be greatly appreiated.