advice re: redsailcnc.com

Thread: advice re: redsailcnc.com

Question advice re: redsailcnc.com

Hi,
    I'm about to purchase my second Redsail laser. We already have a X700 that has seen more than a thousand hours of operation with only minor wear issues. Now we are looking to get a X900, but I want to NOT purchase through CNCCheap since their customer care was terrible (I summed it up here Buying a laser cutter for your Hackerspace - Flashgamer).

I've looked around and redsailcnc.com looks to be an alternative. They are eager to sell, but it's hard to know if they are a solid dealer. The domain name and website has been around since 2013 (ref https://web.archive.org/web/*/redsailcnc.com) and it looks legit. I'm curious to hear if anybody has any experience with them?

J

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: advice re: redsailcnc.com

Hello!

I bough Mine vía sales02@redsailcutters.com (Red Sail Iris) she answers quickly (take in account that shes based on China) and I bought One machine, Supplies and I'm about to place another orders for spare tubes and PSU, so I've purchased from her and Payed via PayPal.

I hope this helps,

Diego

Default Re: advice re: redsailcnc.com

Thanks Diego,
    After not getting much response after posting here, I digged around on all the forums I could find. Eventually I found this post looking for my first laser! advice please. where a user named Dave that had 2,920 posts since 2013 said that they were trustworthy. After reading that thread I found that I trusted him

The X900 laser arrived about one week ago, but the CW5000 chiller that came with it got damaged in transport, so we've only calibrated it for now. They're really good with customer support though so we'll have the parts to fix it soon. The laser looks really good and the 100W RECI tube certainly is more powerful than the only 60W china-tube in our old X700.