Redsail M900 from Sara in China

Thread: Redsail M900 from Sara in China

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Redsail M900 from Sara in China

Has anyone had experience dealing with Redsail Tech Co.,Ltd in China. Getting ready to import a M900 and about to pull the trigger on sending over first half, i.e. $2K by wire transfer, but getting kinda scared.

Anyone have advise......

Thanks,

Jimmy

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

hello, Jimmy, we are from JINAN MORNTECH, professional supplier of laser engraving machine. We have agent in your country, if you need laser machine, could contact with our agent directly, he will be glad to offer quotation to you.

And then you don't need to worry about the transportation, the trainning and the service problem and so on, for more information, please kindly visit our website:

Morntech-cnc router,laser engraving machine,laser cutting machine,CNC engraving machine,for sale in china,laser engraver suppliers/manufacturers Laser engraving machine,laser cutter,CNC router machine for sale in China-Mornlaser Manufacturers MornTechUSA.com | Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines, CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters - MornTechUSA.com, Laser Engraving Machines, CNC, HOME PAGE

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Amar Zhao View Post
    hello, Jimmy, we are from JINAN MORNTECH, professional supplier of laser engraving machine. We have agent in your country, if you need laser machine, could contact with our agent directly, he will be glad to offer quotation to you.

And then you don't need to worry about the transportation, the trainning and the service problem and so on, for more information, please kindly visit our website:

Morntech-cnc router,laser engraving machine,laser cutting machine,CNC engraving machine,for sale in china,laser engraver suppliers/manufacturers Laser engraving machine,laser cutter,CNC router machine for sale in China-Mornlaser Manufacturers MornTechUSA.com | Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines, CNC Routers, Plasma Cutters - MornTechUSA.com, Laser Engraving Machines, CNC, HOME PAGE
    Thank you for your response. Unfortunetely the closest machine to the M900 that you offer is the MT-L960 which you advertise on the morntechusa.com website for $7399.00. I can get the M900 with all options (rotary, etc.) for $4,800. That includes all customs and shipping!

When you get down to that price let me know and I will be interested.

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Careful!

Jimmy,

I have been on the Zone for a little while now and have made an ovservation about dealing with mfgs in China. Every time I read about a machine or even parts from China I see bad things.* Disclaimer: I don't sell any CNC related stuff, so I'm not biased as a seller.

One of the following things happen:
    • Buyer sends some money in exchange for machine, seller sends part of the machine. Buyer sees that the existing stuff is terrible and complains to seller. Seller doesn't respond and your money is gonzo.
    • Buyer sends some money in exchange for machine, seller sends part of the machine. Communication is very good. Buyer sees that the existing stuff is good and sends the seller the LARGER second payment. Seller ceases to exist/respond after the second payment and your money is gonzo.
    • Buyer pays for entire machine. Parts are missing, contacts seller, seller promistes to ship the parts again and again but nothing ever hapens. Buyer is screwed.
    • Buyer pays in full. Machine comes and is esentially scrap metal glued together. Buyer complains and seller either (A) refunds some money,shutting up the buyer and keeping the rest or (B) never responds. In either case, the buyer has to repair the machine.
    • Any other combo of the above.

Also, you mention wire transfer. This sets off a bunch of alarms in my head. Wire transfer is a very easy way to get scammed out of your money. Google for yourself: it is called "wire transfer fraud" or "wire fraud" and it happens all the time. Instead, use a payment method that can be tracked and revoked.

* With the exception of ebay user linearmotionbearings2008, whom sells ballscrews. He is regarded as a reputable person to do business with.

Downloads
    Uploads

This is another red flag.

I went to their website and found that they have a Canada location.

I googled their telephone info and came up with this page:
    Google Maps
    Strangely, I can't navigate in that window. I is locked. No problem though, just look at the html.
    <a dir=​"ltr" jstcache=​"29" jsdisplay=​"m.dtlsUrl" jsvalues=​"href:​m.dtlsUrl.replace(/​^\/​maps\/​iw/​, '/​maps')​;​.innerHTML:​m.title;​dir:​bidiDir(m.titl e,true)​" href=​"http:​/​/​maps.google.com/​maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Redsail&sll=38.754 083,-95.712891&sspn=31.836377,78.75&ie=UTF8&s=AARTsJrAa mCGbHyHZKJcmkpA7UjwcJNdKQ&latlng=86045663529568758 34&ei=opCpSp69HKSEyASAz-C8Bg&cd=1" target=​"_parent">​…​</a>​
    Bringing me here:
    Redsail Canada Inc.

Go to street view and bam, houses. Unless they work from home, this may not be legit. See for yourself:
    Google Maps

Good luck on your decision btw.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi,

I am currently waiting on the arrival of an X700 from Redsail ( 2 weeks into the sea voyage to the UK at the moment).

I have been dealing with Sara, very helpful, very quick response to all my questions and requests, all paperwork seems to be in order.......got the impression that she does this a lot.

Clearly I don't know what the laser is like yet but so far everything seems professional.

John

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am waiting for a M700. Should arrive on day 11. Comment on what happens.
    regards
    Roque7

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Roque7 View Post
    I am waiting for a M700. Should arrive on day 11. Comment on what happens.
    regards
    Roque7
    I actually decided to order from Shenhui. A SH-G690.

It seems a lot of the guys over on the sawmillcreek site have dealt with them a lot. Rodne especially. So we will see.

I have a freight forwarder here in Norfolk handling everything for me. Seemed like the safest way to go, so I should have it in 6 weeks.

We will see.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

It was my Redsail M700, in perfect condition, working fine.
    regards
    Roque7