Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.

Thread: Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.

I am having a couple of workspace issues. The picture and a video can show you the problems I am having.

Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.-50224011_10216212839606364_4722443410990956544_o-jpg

Similar Threads:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.

Quote Originally Posted by usajet View Post
    I am having a couple of workspace issues. The picture and a video can show you the problems I am having.

Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.-50224011_10216212839606364_4722443410990956544_o-jpg
    Check your drawing that the X0Y0 is at that point where you want it to start, then when you create the cam file that will be the start point

Once you home your machine if you do, you then move your tool to the start point of your X0Y0 and Zero the dro for X and Y axes this is then you work offset G54 then you set you Z axes the same way to the top of your work piece and Zero that as well, your first line of code will have X0Y0 your startpoint

Mactec54

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Needing some help with the Workspace issue in BCNC.

Quote Originally Posted by mactec54 View Post
    Check your drawing that the X0Y0 is at that point where you want it to start, then when you create the cam file that will be the start point

Once you home your machine if you do, you then move your tool to the start point of your X0Y0 and Zero the dro for X and Y axes this is then you work offset G54 then you set you Z axes the same way to the top of your work piece and Zero that as well, your first line of code will have X0Y0 your startpoint
    I will check the drawing again and verify my zero's are in the right spot. Thank you mactec.