Rpi and a pendant

Thread: Rpi and a pendant

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Rpi and a pendant

I am looking for a way to use a pendant with raspberry pi. I understand that a pi will not run mach X, but there is a USB pendant that works with it. I am wondering if anyone has ever tried it with software such as Camotics. Specifically, I am looking here: http://store.buildbotics.com/ It would need a driver. Has anyone looked at it? Maybe I will, if not.

Similar Threads:

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Rpi and a pendant

It's been a few years and no one responded to your post but if you are still looking, I just bought one and I could not be happier with it. It's simple to setup and use, works great and the support is fantastic.

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by rjsavell View Post
    It's been a few years and no one responded to your post but if you are still looking, I just bought one and I could not be happier with it. It's simple to setup and use, works great and the support is fantastic.
    Dear Sir,

Could you please send me the information of the pendant you found? I will appreciate your help.