Vinyl cutters recommendation

Thread: Vinyl cutters recommendation

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Vinyl cutters recommendation

Hey, everybody, I have a little question for you. I am in charge of supplying equipment to a small company and now we must order some vinyl cutters. Do you have any idea which ones are the most reliable?

`

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 05-31-2022 at 02:17 PM. Reason: remove advertising link

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Vinyl cutters recommendation

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMoon View Post
    Hey, everybody, I have a little question for you. I am in charge of supplying equipment to a small company and now we must order some vinyl cutters. Do you have any idea which ones are the most reliable?
    You are in the wrong place of a spacetime.

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 05-31-2022 at 02:17 PM. Reason: remove advertising link from quote
    CNC lasers, constructions, service

Downloads
    Uploads

Graphtec are good medium priced cutters, have one been running for over 10 years.
    mark-s

Downloads
    Uploads

I bought a Brother ScanNCut SDX125E which i'll use mainly for vinyl cutting. It has a lot of advanced features which really impressed me. It's a wireless vinyl cutter that has a built-in scanner. 682 built-in designs.
    I spent quite a bit of time researching before deciding which cutting machine to purchase.

Last edited by RaderSidetrack; 05-31-2022 at 02:22 PM. Reason: advertising link deleted