Master XY380 from Desay

Thread: Master XY380 from Desay

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Master XY380 from Desay

The Master xy380 from Desay ($569 shipped with 3 extra blades) arrived about a week after i ordered in two large boxes delivered intact by Fed Ex. The machine was in a double layered box and the stand was in the other. The flexistarter software was easy to set up and worked by just following the directions. CNC router skills do carryover to this machine in software and material set up. I have cut vinyl for a number of signs. The Flexistarter software in somewhat limited but is quite usable in conjunction with coreldraw. There are apparently direct cutting drivers for Coreldraw but I haven't tried to set up for this. I got a new registerable copy of Coredraw v12 from ebay for $65, this software includes a very good trace program that will be very usefull for my cnc routers.
    Anyway the machine works great, is kind of loud, is very fast, cuts very accurately, and was very inexpensive compared to a Roland or other name brand machine.
    Assembly took about an hour, you really need a philips screwdriver
    (in picture) that holds the screw to assemble. All the frame screws must be inserted through the outer to the inner wall of the frame extrusions.

Similar Threads:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0071-jpg   Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0052-jpg   Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0049-jpg   Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0054-jpg  

Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0045-jpg   Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0047-jpg   Master XY380 from Desay-dscf0050-jpg  

Downloads
    Uploads

I have the same one and LOVE it, the only thing I don't like about it is that it is a little noisy.

Thank You,
    Paul G

Check out-
    [URL="http://www.signs101.com"]www.signs101.com[/URL]

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

I've had a blast with mine. It cuts vinyl, sandblasting mask, t-shirt heat transfers, etc. And scores magnets and lleather! OK, it's probably not a big deal, but scoring leather for tooling is way faster than tracing a design by hand. I got the cutter to cut glass acid etching stencils faster than tracing them by hand, and now can make perfectly matching glass and leather mediums.

It's been 14 months that I've played with mine, and have been so busy that almost none of the projects it was bought for was done. Other things to try or that people want keep cropping up.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default master xy-380

i am in desperate need of the user manual or any kind of instructions or drivers that came with this plotter. i recently inherited one with out any knowledge or instructions. can any one help?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

You bet, just email me at office@foxesfarm.com and I can email you a pdf manual for the XY-380P. Pictures of mine are at the bottom of the page www.foxesfarm.com and you can look to make sure it's the one you've got.

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Master XY380 from Desay

Quote Originally Posted by cncadmin View Post
    I have the same one and LOVE it, the only thing I don't like about it is that it is a little noisy.
    HELLO THERE I AM DESPERATE TO FIND THE DESAY MASTER X-380P PLOTTER DRIVERS PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: Master XY380 from Desay

HELLO THERE I AM DESPERATE TO PUT THE DESAY MASTER X-380P PLOTTER TO WORK AND COMMUNICATE WITH MY COMPUTER I NEED THE CORRECT DRIVERS PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN. THANK YOU