outsourcing programming website

Thread: outsourcing programming website

Default outsourcing programming website

It is difficult locating experienced PowerMill Programmers when my CNC business needs to expand to meet project needs.

A couple years ago I stumbled onto, google search, a website / service that I could post programming jobs and get freelance applicants to bid on the programming. There were lots of qualified overseas candidates in Eastern Europe (Ukraine) that had PowerMill programming experience and software. I got a few jobs done and I was very happy with how it worked, but I have since lost the link to this service and I can't find it!

Please help I have a lot of PowerMill CAM programming jobs on the horizon that can easily be outsourced overseas and I don't remember the site! (didn't bookmark it!) Recent Google and old emails searches turned up nothing,

Does anyone know of or use this type of service?

Registered
    Downloads
    Uploads

Still interested ?

20 year with PM

sasko.bikov@t.mk

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: outsourcing programming website

Quote Originally Posted by c-cap View Post
    It is difficult locating experienced PowerMill Programmers when my CNC business needs to expand to meet project needs.

A couple years ago I stumbled onto, google search, a website / service that I could post programming jobs and get freelance applicants to bid on the programming. There were lots of qualified overseas candidates in Eastern Europe (Ukraine) that had PowerMill programming experience and software. I got a few jobs done and I was very happy with how it worked, but I have since lost the link to this service and I can't find it!

Please help I have a lot of PowerMill CAM programming jobs on the horizon that can easily be outsourced overseas and I don't remember the site! (didn't bookmark it!) Recent Google and old emails searches turned up nothing,

Does anyone know of or use this type of service?
    Hello.

Present your request to the government representative, Ukraine in this case. They sure can help you.

By the way, in Mexico our government runs a series of offices both with job requests and applicant profiles. Municipal governments also have their own offices with the very same purpose. Could it be possible that your local government runs an equivalent?

Regards.

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Re: outsourcing programming website

Ukraine is suffering deep political and social crisis.
    The job is very attractive. I would recommend to search through Lithuania and Latvia.